Wednesday 8 January 2014

New years resolution update: I got fucked up feet

Got up early this morning and went to the gym, ready to start working on my running skills. Well, that's not exactly true... the reason I got those new Nike free-run shoes for Christmas was that I've already been doing some running for a while, and my brother in law had noticed my 15 year old shoes :)

Anyway, I'm happy with a 10K run in around 53-54 minutes before breakfast, and feel I'm pretty much on track for keeping my resolution. Only have to figure out how to keep this pace for another 11K now :) And not even the new magical shoes could fix my fucked up feet, I'm flat-footed as a duck. A 10K run I can handle just fine, but I can already feel what's going to happen after 5 more... I'm going to have blisters the size of Chuck Norris' balls, so I need to figure out some way of dealing with that as well.

Note to self: Eat just a bit of breakfast before you go running in the morning or you'll end up face down on the treadmill one day.

1 comment :

  1. The NIKSA knee ice pack is filled with low freezing point gel that can reach (-13°F), the ice pack gel is still soft and elastic after freezing, and the rich ice pack gel inside is 30% more than other ice packs, which can maintain twice the low point. Reusable injury ice packs made from premium materials are reusable and durable.

    ReplyDelete