Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Look who's vaping

Came across an article this morning in the Daily Mail. Pretty good article as well, discussing why the petty bureaucrats are trying to ban e-cigarettes from the public spaces when doctors are saying they do help you quit and can save millions of lives. I recommend reading it.

But, being a Top Gear fan, what really caught my eye was this picture of Richard Hammond's vapeface. I just became an even bigger Top Gear fan. I think it's fantastic that more and more celebrities make the switch as well... vaping might just become 2014's trendiest thing to do.




2 comments :

  1. Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles keep it u.
    Toshiba Laptops

    ReplyDelete
  2. After doing some research online, I got my first e-cig kit at VistaVapors.

    ReplyDelete