Friday 17 January 2014

E-liquid with soul

Today I'm out traveling to Oslo. Usually I bring just my spheroid and sturm-mod when I travel cause it's totally care free, not having to worry about leaking and putting it in little plastic bags in security and all that. The guy watching the hand luggage scanner today looked pretty suspicious, but he let it pass eventually, maybe concluded that it kind of looked like a mini-dildo and he would be better of if he stopped fiddling with it.

Anyway, today I filled it with Scopes blueberry, and it hit me that I could probably tell that this was a juice mixed by scope even if I didn't already know. It doesn't taste the same as the apple or the raspberry, but there is something there, faint in the background that links these together. Same goes for Andy's juices that I reviewed one of yesterday, the e-pipemods range that I love and all the other juices I've tasted from the vapepit-mixers. Some juices are just juices and may taste good but I think for it to taste great it needs to separate itself from all the rest, and have some personal touch. It needs to have some soul.

3 comments :

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. ugo-v ii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make better representation in the market with fantastic custom packaging and contact Plus printers we provide excellent and high-quality custom printed boxes in all over the USA from .we can print yours as per your requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Take a bath, as if you can wash away all your troubles;
    2. Go to sleep, temporarily put aside the pressure exerted on you, and adjust your mental state;
    3. Soaking feet, this is my special hobby. I don't think about anything in a quiet place. Watching the vibration of the machine in the foot massager makes me feel so cured, and the soles of my feet are also very comfortable.
    The last thing is to face the things that make you stressful, to overcome them, and to practice. You will naturally not think so much in action. You won't even have time to worry.

    ReplyDelete