Wednesday 19 February 2014

Juice review: Lime Sparkle by Fair City Vapes

It's been a while now since I first tried out sweb and rockchefs creations for the first time. Due to health issues their webshop has been closed for a good while, but I contacted sweb and he was nice enough to mix up a bottle of lime sparkle for me. He also says the shop will open again, but when this will be is not decided yet. Thanks sweb :)

This is a juice that is loved by a lot of the vapepit members, and there is a reason for that. It's a lovely, very natural lime juice that is easy to like (and get addicted to). Just sweet enough to remind me of some kind of lime candy I've tasted (but can't remember which one), And it leaves a sparkling sensation on your tongue, hence the name I guess. It almost feels like vaping 7up or Sprite, just a bit more lime and less lemon. When I first tried out this juice I tried it in a GP Spheroid, but this time I tried it in the Hellfire hybrid. It has got some more bite on mesh as you would expect but it was by all means very much alive in the spheroid as well. Personally I prefer it on mesh but that's just a matter of personal taste I guess.

There is actually not much more to say about this juice, it's not a complex blend of flavours, just pure lime with the perfect amount of sweetness and some mystical sparkle added. And that is the best thing about it. This is definitely one to try.

As I said, the Fair City Vapes webshop is closed at the moment, but you can send an email to Sweb if you want to buy some and if he's got the time he'll probably make you some: faircityvapes(at)yahoo.co.uk (not checked every day so be patient). Sweb was also nice enough to offer some 12mg samples for my readers. Use the contact form on the right if you'd like a sample and I'll send you one if you're quick enough.


2 comments :

  1. Fort some reason your contact form isn't working? It is stuck on "sending"
    Hello - I am currently on the lookout for the perfect lime/lemon flavour - not found one yet, so if you could spare a sample of the sLime Sparkle, that would be great.
    I am in the UK and happy to contribute to P&P or to swap for soap (yes, soap)
    Cheers
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is strange. Oh well, just send me your address on vapingiraffe@gmail.com and I'll send you a sample over the some time during next week :)

      Delete