I got my box right before I went on a weeks vacation this summer. Found the notice in the mail while I was loading the car with loads of stuff we probably wouldn't use (I was right), and some small things we actually did use. Luckily I had the time to pick it up before I went away or it would probably have been returned to sender. But, as I left it at home I had to wait over a week before I opened it. I must admit that when I got home and finally got to open the box, I kind of got that Christmas feeling from when I was a kid.
Inside the little green box there is no less than 11 samples, of varying sizes. Some of them I've read a about, some of them I've never heard of, but I've not tried any of them before. Zamplebox has two options when it comes to how much juice you want: Standard and Gold. The one they sent for this review is the gold version that will cost you $44.99 per month. The standard will cost you $24.99 and you'll get 6 samples every month.
So... to the juices... from left to right in the picture above I've got:
- A pretty large bottle of Frankenvape from The Standard. It's not labelled with how much is in there but I'm guessing it's at least 20 ml or maybe even 30 ml. The bottle at least looks like the standard 30 ml bottle they use for this juice.
- 10 ml of Tico Tico from Strix Elixirs that is labelled with "Zamplebox exclusive flavor".
- 17 ml of 555 from hotvapes.com (Big Heart Flavors)
- 10 ml of Love Berry Blue from Puff-U
- 10 ml of Peachy Keen from Rocketfuel vapes
- What looks like 15 ml of Santeria by Omega Vape
- A bottle of People's vape Kremlin. Looks like at least 20 ml, maybe 30.
- 15 ml of Cherry Bomb from 503eLiquid.com
- 10 ml of Snake Eyes from Seduce Juice
- 10 ml of Vanilla Ice from evaporhut.com
- And what looks like 15 ml of Sunburst from Victory Liquid
Now I haven't really had the time to try out all the samples yet, but I've gotten through a few of them. I started out with the Peachy Keen and the Santeria. The Peachy Keen I kind of like and it's still growing on me. The Santeria I'm still trying to figure out if I like or not. Kind of getting some of the same tastes as from Mothers Milk by Suicide Bunny to be honest with some berries added. It's not an all day vape for me as it's too sweet for that, but good once in a while.
I could of course review all the juices here but I doubt any of you would manage to get to the bottom of this post if I did. But, as I said, you'll get to try out a lot of premium e-liquids with the Zamplebox service.
When I first heard about Zamplebox I tried out their ordering procedure and I think I got asked only 3 questions back then, regarding if I wanted coupons, strength and how much liquid I wanted. Now they have added a couple of more questions, but the whole procedure is still really simple. Just click through the simple questions, give the your address and pay. Right now they 5 questions:
- Do you consider yourself a beginner, intermediate or expert vaper?
- Do you like tobacco or menthol flavors?
- Do you want coupons in your box?
- Which subscription do you want (Gold or Standard)?
- And finally what strength you prefer (18,12,6 or 0mg/ml)?
I think the whole idea of a e-liquid sample subscription service is kind of great. If you're like me and like trying out a lot of different flavours, you should definitely try it out. I know there are several of these services out there, and I've only tried Zamplebox yet so I can't really say if it's the best one. Actually I don't think any of them could claim to be the best one, as it would be a matter of the tongue that tastes the liquid. But I would definitely recommend trying out Zamplebox as it's great value for the money, really simple ordering procedure and from what I can see they have an exciting juice line-up. And, as with most of these services, you can cancel any time you like.
Another thing I just noticed, and that is worth checking out is their shop area on the website. In addition to some t-shirts and stickers they now sell some basic vaping equipment as well. Again, there is not many options, which is a good thing again in my opinion. Zamplebox stick to their idea of a service that gives you the opportunity to taste a lot of juices at a reasonable price. So in their shop you can buy a dripping atomizer, a Stainless Steel & Pyrex Glass tank that looks very much like a Kanger Aerotank, a starter pack (containing 2 ego twist batteries, a carrying case, a tank with atomizer and charger) and now even a DNA30 mod that kind of looks like a Hana Mod. I would love to try out that DNA30 mod some time. This limited selection of vaping gear I think reflects Zamplebox's motto very well:
If you want to try it out their web-page is of course... wait for it... www.zamplebox.com. Zamplebox also say they take pride in being a community first, and a product second, so be sure to check out their facebook page as well: www.facebook.com/zamplebox.We exist to make vaping simpler, more fun and more accessible.
- All my reviews are my honest opinion even if I am affiliated with the company manufacturing or selling the product.
- Zamplebox sent me the products free of charge for the purpose of this review.
- This review contains affiliate links.