Friday 19 September 2014

Public Health vs. Vapers

This week has been quite a busy one for me. Feels like I haven't been standing still for a minute, with quite a lot to do at work and even more to do when I get home. But even though there haven't been much time for writing, I've managed to squeeze in some reading, and some of the stuff I've read has been fantastic. So, today, I'm just going to recommend 3 of the best pieces I've read this week on the relationship between Public Health and Vapers. Enjoy! And have a nice weekend :)

Suicide bunnyAlice in vapeland

6 comments :

  1. “router table” a woodworking tool that will help route shapes or drill hole in wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drug Addiction Treatment Programs Are you in need of an Addiction Treatment Program? Choosing a Drug Rehab ,Alcohol Rehab or any Addiction Treatment program does not have to be a difficult task.

    ReplyDelete
  3. schlüsseldienst münster Wir sind Ihr günstiger Schlüsseldienst in Ihrer Nähe – wir helfen Ihnen in nur 15 Minuten! Es ist unser Bestreben notbedürftigen Kunden innerhalb kurzer Zeit aus ihrer missglückten Situation zu helfen – und das dabei serviceorientiert, zuverlässig und günstig.

    ReplyDelete