|Picture from Facebook (senronjohnson)|
So since it's a bit quiet and not that much to report from Norway at the moment, here's some interesting reading for you this weekend:
- A strong case to overturn the EU snus ban - 10 reasons why legal action should succeed this time - Interesting on snus by Clive Bates. The way I see it, if the ban on Snus in the EU is lifted it is a victory for harm reduction strategies and that is good for vaping as well.
- Terry Barnes – Kiwis have got it right on vaping, leaving Chapman fuming - Good article on the situation in New Zealand. A confused and frustrated Chapman is good news in itself if you ask me.
- If you want to read up on the FDA situation in the US here's a couple of nice ones:
- Senator Ron Johnson Challenging FDA Vaping Regulations (part five)
- How The New E-Cig Rules Hurt Americans
- FDA e-cig regulations deemed ‘incomprehensible” by Forbes Magazine