- David Dorns excellent piece on the Pleasure principle is actually from March 28th but a must read in my opinion.
"Ecigs are there to be enjoyed, with or without nicotine. And that, my friends, is what too many people don't like. They need to get over it. That simple."
- The CDC is known, at least among vapers by now, for their ability to make up their own truths that fits their own agenda, withholding or twisting data that doesn't really make them happy. Here's a couple of good pieces on he subject:
- Lying About Snus and E-Cigarettes Is Like Blocking Access to Clean Heroin Needles, by Jacob Sullum at reason.com
- Centers for Disease Control: Release Smokeless Stats, by Brad Rodu at Tobacco Truth
- Dick Puddlecote always seems to make my weekends a bit better: Sheila Duffy Cheesecake
- Did you remember to fill your atomizers and your coffee cup? You should probably refill again cause this last one by Clive Bates is pretty long, but well worth it :) Bluffer's guide to FDA regulation of tobacco and nicotine products