Monday, 18 August 2014

The word "vape" is now added to the dictionary

Oxford University Press said on Thursday that the word "vape" is now added to the online version of Oxford Dictionaries to "reflect new language trends" (http://goo.gl/FYSVC2). I'm happy to see that the editors of the dictionary understands that vaping is not just another form of smoking. I kind of like some of their examples of use as well: "I’d rather people vaped indoors than smoked outside" or "my cravings went away as soon as I took a vape".

I hope certain journalists, politicians and scientists will have too look this up as well, and stop misleading the public. To be honest I think we'll still see a lot of these guys saying that we "smoke e-cigarettes", but at least now we can tell them to go read the dictionary when they do.
Suicide bunnyAlice in vapeland

3 comments :

  1. I have go through your site, this is a good one. If you want to know more about this please visit our website :The Mechanical Vaping Mods above piece secularly mention and about the whole uses and the other facts that re important aw battery 18650and by means of which we can help you through the process of getting proper electronic cigarettes and once that side we can ensure that the main 18650 battery vape functionalities can be done in that proper or science of vaping fixed time enteral in the provided time allotments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After doing some online research, I got my first electronic cigarette kit from VistaVapors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFly and get cash for every visitor to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete