Before I take some days off I'd like to recommend some other great blogs and some of my favourite stories from last week:
- Clive Bates' blog is one I've been following for a while and he published his answers to the UK E-cigarette advertising code consultation: http://goo.gl/GeaUXb. As always Clives' writing is well thought out, well written and convincing.
- Steve K provided us with some more myth debunking this week: http://goo.gl/v9aadS. I highly recommend reading both his news summaries and articles.
- On the always excellent Ashtray Blog, James revealed some shocking news about how dangerous e-cigarettes really are: http://goo.gl/25uSlS. The Ashtray blog is also a great blog to follow for news about the situation in Wales at the moment.
- Cerebralrift had a great article about vaping safety worth reading: http://goo.gl/2YZkaj. If you liked my article about responsible vaping earlier this week (some of you must have, it holds the page view record on the blog by far), remember that vaping safety is also a part of vaping responsibly.
- Last but not least a couple of blogs always worth investing some time reading: www.redheadfullofsteam.com, Dr. Michael Siegel's The rest of the story and Vape O Sphere.
photo credit: beetletoyz via photopin cc